PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Montreal!

Soundinjoy
3-31-14, 10:00am
Hi everyone, I'm so happy to have this forum! Nothing like sharing with some like minds :D

I'm a Mom of 4 living in Montreal, Canada and look forward to many hours of reading!

Soundinjoy
3-31-14, 10:04am
*found this forum ; )

Selah
3-31-14, 10:09am
Welcome et bievenue, Soundinjoy...I love your username! You will find lots of wonderful, kind, thoughtful, helpful, and highly diverse people here. If you feel like it, I'd be interested in what drew you to these forums. Are you a long-time "simple liver," or are you exploring the area, so to speak, or somewhere in-between?

fidgiegirl
3-31-14, 5:57pm
Hello, soundinjoy!

catherine
3-31-14, 6:03pm
Welcome, soundinjoy!

Jilly
3-31-14, 6:06pm
Hi everyone, I'm so happy to have this forum! ...

Sure, you found it, but now that you are here, you totally get to have the forum, the whole thing. Yep.

Welcome!!!!!

gadder
3-31-14, 6:16pm
Welcome, and Hello from Ottawa!

Montreal is so wonderful to visit and has so many great Simple Living-type activities: Jazzfest, BioDome, Gardens near the Olympic stadium, river parks.. etc...

awakenedsoul
3-31-14, 6:24pm
Hi Soundinjoy. Yes, there are some great minds here. I look forward to reading your posts...

Lainey
3-31-14, 8:23pm
Thanks for singing in, Soundinjoy. I visited Montreal in 1999 and loved it. Am thinking of doing another visit next year if the other members of my family agree.

new2oregon
3-31-14, 8:45pm
welcome Soundinjoy, Visited Canada when I was younger and would like to see Canada again. Want to see Prince Edward Island some day.

Kestra
3-31-14, 9:02pm
Welcome from Winnipeg! I went to Montreal as a teenager and I'd love to make it back there as an adult sometime.