PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Deborah
3-19-11, 9:40pm
I've enjoyed reading here for the past few days or better. I'm rather simple, I don't own much. What I have, I'd just soon pitch. I would keep my van and camping equipment. If ever I can, I will get a nice RV and move from place to place three or four times a year. I have friends and family spread out all over the United states. I have five children and five, count em, five grandchildren. And why I want an RV. I want to spend some months out of each year to be by family and friends. Anyway.. that's about enough about me... I'll post with friendly and helpful answers, as often as I can.

Kind Regards, Deborah

danna
3-19-11, 10:14pm
Welcome Deborah you will love it here....

Sad Eyed Lady
3-20-11, 11:03am
Welcome to you! I think you will like the forums and members here very much - always something interesting to read or discuss.

domestic goddess
3-20-11, 12:15pm
Welcome, Deborah! We look forward to your ideas, and hope you will ask questions, too. There is always something new and interesting to read here.

Mrs-M
3-27-11, 10:05am
:welcome:

Float On
3-27-11, 10:25am
And why I want an RV. I want to spend some months out of each year to be by family and friends.

Thats a goal of mine too. I get such wanderlust that a 4 month rotation sounds about right.

Gina
3-27-11, 3:00pm
Hi Deborah, welcome.

There is much to learn here for all manner of simple, frugal lifestyles.
Although I have travelled a fair amount, I prefer roots and live in one spot, but it's all good. :)

Deborah
3-30-11, 9:16am
Hi Domestic goddess... I do have many questions but simplicity and frugality is pretty much the bulk of my lifestyle. Example, I don't even have pictures on the walls. Too busy, for me, not natural. Nature decorates all around me. So here's a question, 'what is more beautiful then watching the robins collect matter to build their nests'? smile.... as I developed simplicity, most questions were answered for me. Love

Deborah
3-30-11, 9:18am
Shalom poet, I noticed. And thank you for the warm welcome. Kind Regards, Always

Deborah
3-30-11, 9:29am
Thats a goal of mine too. I get such wanderlust that a 4 month rotation sounds about right.

Float on... we relate. grin. A dear GF and her husband are looking at places to live down there once he's retired. She dreams on... lol She and I floated the rivers through there. Wonderful memories from those days. Had young children and but now... everyone are adults now.

I simply can't imagine owning things that prevents me from living and thinking simple. You know. :) Been there done that never again.

I would need a three month roation. I spent three months camping near Carolina Beach, and long enough to establish dear friends... it was a private campground where some are allowed month to month to year round camping. It's simply true... we meet dear people and create friendships to look forward to being near them again. I guess I would be the itinerant neighbor. :)

Peace

Deborah
3-30-11, 9:31am
Thank you everyone... Kind Regards, Deborah... and country pagan