PDA

View Full Version : oh the waiting!! (retreat)

Zoe Girl
10-18-14, 9:41am
I put in a deposit to go on a 10 day retreat, I have done a couple 2-3 day retreats and several 1 day but the organization to get to a 7 or 10 day has not happened. Now I only have one child at home, he has a job, I am a little established in my work and I found a retreat that is not in the 'black out time' for my type of work! I applied and put in a deposit, and thought I would know by the 16th, actually the deposit was due on the 16th and i will find out if I got in early November. Whew, these are very popular so there is a lottery system as I understand. So there is still hope I will get in, and more waiting.

I did start looking at a few others just in case. I would like to get to the 'experienced practitioner' types of retreat but of course you have to do retreat to get there. I am coming up on 30 years of practice in the next couple years, wow. I think I would like to celebrate with an awesome retreat and that will take some serious planning. That idea just came to me right now. What a nice goal to work towards (without attachment of course).