PDA

View Full Version : Laser Beam Insights

Xmac
11-3-14, 1:05am
Byron Katie is a laser beam is this vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPVhE9mKTVA

The last face you'll see is yours truly.

iris lily
11-3-14, 8:56am
I watched some of this vid and went through to the end to see your shining face in the audience!

I've never seen a visual image of Byron Katie. Why is her name turned around? I wasn't sure that she is still alive, and now I see that she's a gorgeous, vital woman, very much alive. I didn't know that she does self help seminars. hmmm, I think that I would like her. But maybe not. I wonder what she would say about that.

Xmac
11-3-14, 1:54pm
Hi iris,
the story about her name is that she had a grandmother that told Katie's mother if she made the newborn's first name Byron she would pay for all of her college tuition. At least, that's the story I remember. I'm 99% on that. So, her first name is officially Byron and everyone has always called her Katie.
As far as her workshops go, they are her life's mission. She's been doing them all over the world since the early 90's. I guess the demand hasn't slowed down and as long as she gets the invites, she goes.
There are tons of videos, audios and a few books. There's also the website, thework.com. I just posted this because it was so insightful. Even though I had gone, I had forgotten how good that particular video was.