PDA

View Full Version : Hello to All from Malta

Soulhiker
11-18-14, 9:39am
Hi everyone,

I am new to this forum and would like to introduce myself. My name is Gilbert Ross. I am a father, blogger, researcher and like you on the path to simple living. I am sure we will get to know each other more through exchanging ideas in this forum.

I am deeply interested in Simplicity and simple living as sustainable way of life. There is a lot to learn about the subject. I have recently launched an online course entitled 'The Art of Simplicity' in which I have put together some knowledge from my own experience and research. I hope I can share some of what I have learnt here while learning from others at the same time.

Bye for now :)
Gilbert

catherine
11-18-14, 9:58am
Welcome, Gilbert!

Looking forward to your thoughts and ideas!

IshbelRobertson
11-18-14, 11:02am
Hello Gilbert.

I have visited Malta many times, although less often in recent years. My sister's in laws live in Naxxar, St Paul's Bay, Mosta and st Julians, with others on Gozo.

Gardenarian
11-22-14, 4:24pm
Hi Gilbert! cow-hi

Teacher Terry
11-23-14, 12:44pm
Great to have a new member!

awakenedsoul
11-23-14, 3:26pm
Welcome to the forum, Gilbert. I look forward to reading your posts.

Tussiemussies
11-23-14, 5:54pm
Hi Gilbert! Looking foward to chatting here and seeing what you have to share. I'm sure you'll find a lot of intere as t in what is being shared here...Chris

Soulhiker
11-26-14, 8:30am
Hello Gilbert.

I have visited Malta many times, although less often in recent years. My sister's in laws live in Naxxar, St Paul's Bay, Mosta and st Julians, with others on Gozo.

Hi Ishbel - wow the world is so small!! Good to know we have Malta as a connection point :)

Soulhiker
11-26-14, 8:31am
Thanks Catherine!

Soulhiker
11-26-14, 8:32am
Hi Gilbert! cow-hi

cow-hi

Soulhiker
11-26-14, 8:35am
Great to have a new member!

Welcome to the forum, Gilbert. I look forward to reading your posts.

Hi Gilbert! Looking foward to chatting here and seeing what you have to share. I'm sure you'll find a lot of intere as t in what is being shared here...Chris

@ Teacher Terry, awakenedsoul & Tussiemussies :thankyou: - Looking forward to hear from you