PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from The Mitten State

mimialmoderlife
2-24-15, 12:40pm
Hello All,

I've been lurking for a little while and wanting to introduce myself. I am shifting career goals and lifestyle which includes working towards a more intentional, simple and minimal life. I'm a freelance designer, so working from home and trying to balance the stress of finding work with the perks of controlling my own schedule. I also started blogging a little to try to work through what I'm up to and keep me accountable to my intentional lifestyle pursuit. Looking forward to meeting you all!

KayLR
2-24-15, 12:45pm
Welcome! Look forward to your input! What type of design do you do?

SteveinMN
2-24-15, 2:35pm
Welcome!

razz
2-24-15, 4:45pm
:welcome:Looking forward to hearing about your successes and challenges. Most of us have been there at one time or another.

Float On
2-24-15, 5:05pm
Welcome!!!

Tradd
2-24-15, 7:32pm
Welcome! I'm a Mitten state native, although I've been in the Chicago area for 19 years. I did my undergrad at EMU.

mimialmoderlife
2-25-15, 11:50am
Thanks all! I do architecture mainly, with some work in graphics, furniture and fabrication. Glad to join in!

Zoe Girl
2-25-15, 5:28pm
HI, I grew up south of Ann Arbor. Gotta say I love the fall season in Michigan, however this time of year I don't miss it so much.

Welcome

ctg492
2-25-15, 7:51pm
Welcome, A2 one of the most wonderful cities! Michigan the most wonderful state.

SiouzQ.
2-26-15, 8:11am
Welcome, neighbor! Glad to see another Ann Arborite here!

Selah
2-26-15, 9:09pm
Tradd and Zoe and SiouzQ, I grew up in Ann Arbor and did my undergrad at EMU! Now I live in Bellingham, Washington. Welcome, MML! :)