PDA

View Full Version : student loans was soooo nice

Zoe Girl
9-17-15, 11:14am
i am in the process of renewing my public service loan forgiveness plan and i have to say that the people i am talking to on the phone are so very nice, i would even say as nice or nicer than the people i pay for things like my internet and cell service (when i moved) although the verizon people did follow up with an email after i got my new phone. i think with loan paybacks being a huge crisis that they are being nicer about it and if you keep up your end of the communication it helps. But they offered me a plan that gives me a long time period to work out the PSLF plan renewal.

Ultralight
9-17-15, 11:15am
i am in the process of renewing my public service loan forgiveness plan and i have to say that the people i am talking to on the phone are so very nice, i would even say as nice or nicer than the people i pay for things like my internet and cell service (when i moved) although the verizon people did follow up with an email after i got my new phone. i think with loan paybacks being a huge crisis that they are being nicer about it and if you keep up your end of the communication it helps. But they offered me a plan that gives me a long time period to work out the PSLF plan renewal.

I am doing the PSLF program too. Sometimes the people are helpful, sometimes they are totally incompetent. haha

What field do you work in that you get PSLF?

Zoe Girl
9-17-15, 11:40am
i am in education, i run before and after school programming through the school district.

Ultralight
9-17-15, 11:42am
i am in education, i run before and after school programming through the school district.

Nice! I work as a researcher at a University. How many years do you have to go for PSLF to happen?

Zoe Girl
9-17-15, 11:45am
just under 7 i think?

Ultralight
9-17-15, 11:48am
just under 7 i think?

You are far into it! I am only one year in. 9 more to go... unless the Republicans destroy the program. :/