PDA

View Full Version : Silly Stuff

CathyA
4-10-11, 1:57pm
I wish I'd kept track of all the times I was typing something, when Google would come up with possible "better" words to use. Its usually pretty hysterical. I'll try to keep track of some of the words it thinks I should use, instead of what I'm using. But today, I was doing a Google search of "Yellow urates in healthy older chickens"..........since I recently had one of my hens apparently die from this.
Well, Google thought I should say "Yellow Pages in healthy older chickens." LOL!
I'm going to keep track of these and post them on here, 'cause I think they would give us a good chuckle.
Anyone else have any examples?

loosechickens
4-11-11, 1:45am
huh.....that's interesting. I put yellow urates in healthy older chickens into Google, and it came right up with:

BackYardChickens Forum / Bright yellow urates in poo 3 posts - 2 authors - Last post: Mar 25, 2010
How To Raise Chickens In Your Urban or Country Backyard ... Bright yellow urates in poo. I have a 7 month old white wyandotte bantam that ...
www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=314534 - Cached
BackYardChickens Forum / Giardia!!!‎
BackYardChickens Forum / Hen with thick yellow poop‎
BackYardChickens Forum / White to yellow urates. Scared it's Thor!‎
backyardchickens Forum / White to yellow urates. Scared it's Thor!‎

More results from backyardchickens.com »
Get more discussion results
BackYardChickens Forum / Yellow urates on droppings - PICTURES 2 posts - 1 author - Last post: Oct 30, 2009
You can see how the urate is yellowish, and has a weird consistency. ...
www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=262005 - CachedShow more results from backyardchickens.comGet more discussion results
Silly Stuff 1 post - 1 author - Last post: 10 hours ago
But today, I was doing a Google search of "Yellow urates in healthy older chickens"..........since I recently had one of my hens apparently ...
www.simplelivingforum.net/showthread.php?1271-Silly-Stuff&p...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
so it not only didn't come up with any silly stuff, but came up with the correct info, but it also had already picked up your comment on these boards already.

I wonder if it doesn't have some kind of self correcting algorithm for when it gets it wrong, that fixes it when it gets something wrong?

very interesting......