PDA

View Full Version : Frugality book for $0.99 (Kindle)

Miss Minimalist
4-12-11, 12:16pm
Most of you know me as a minimalist living blogger. However, before I became a decluttering diva ;), I wrote a book on frugality called “Frugillionaire: 500 Fabulous Ways to Live Richly and Save a Fortune.” Basically, it’s 500 bite-sized money-saving tips on a range of topics (Dining, Travel, Fashion, etc.).

Anyway, I’ve dropped the Kindle price of it to $0.99 this week, and thought some of you might be interested:

http://www.amazon.com/Frugillionaire-Fabulous-Richly-Fortune-ebook/dp/B003KVKTQG/

Please note: It’s geared primarily toward new savers, and much of the advice will be old hat to hard-core frugalistas. (Although you might find it a bit of a refresher—it always reminds me of things I know I should be doing, but have gotten lazy about…:|()

Nonetheless, I think it’s a good resource for a young person starting out, or someone just dipping their toes into frugal waters.

Okay, that's all, just a quick heads-up. I'm always petrified to post anything that sounds like an advertisement (my sincere apologies if anyone is offended). I just thought some of you might want to know about the price drop.

Stella
4-12-11, 12:57pm
Cool! I love your blog Miss Minimalist. I was just posting in another thread that reading it has gotten me started on a big decluttering kick.

Miss Minimalist
4-12-11, 4:25pm
Thanks, Stella -- so happy my blog has inspired you to declutter! :)

catherine
4-12-11, 6:04pm
I just bought it! Thanks for letting us know...

Savannah
4-12-11, 6:57pm
I just bought it, too. I loved "The Joy of Less." It really is motivational. Thanks for letting us know about this!

Miss Minimalist
4-13-11, 2:42pm
Thank you, catherine and Savannah! Hope you enjoy it!