PDA

View Full Version : Global warming gets a new celebrity champion

screamingflea
4-20-11, 1:46am
Hooray! He's (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/19/charles-manson-global-warming_n_851187.html) just what the environmental movement needs.

Before trailing off, Manson added, 'If we don’t change that as rapidly as I’m speaking to you now, if we don’t put the green back on the planet and put the trees back that we’ve butchered, if we don’t go to war against the problem...'

I wonder if they're getting a little too much reading material in the Supermax? :|(

Gardenarian
4-20-11, 6:28pm
I gotta wonder; why the heck Vanity Fair is interviewing him? Can journalism sink any lower?

puglogic
4-20-11, 7:16pm
They write what sells magazines. Interesting.

CathyA
4-20-11, 8:57pm
But what kind of person is buy this stuff??? Is it the majority of people?

loosechickens
4-20-11, 10:42pm
well.....we are here, discussing it. ;-)

puglogic
4-20-11, 11:13pm
Vanity Fair has a paid circulation of well over a million. And it's had a history of titillating things like this. I wouldn't use it to wrap fish guts, myself, but to each his/her own.

kib
4-22-11, 11:15pm
"Climate disruption", "climate disruption", Please! "Global Warming" sounds, to paraphrase someone or other, like a hippie gathering to make love and daisy chains. >8)

... or maybe we should just call it "global helter skelter"...

Spartana
4-23-11, 11:03am
Hey Kib welcome back from wherever the heck you went!

Bronxboy
4-23-11, 11:05am
I'm with kib on "climate disruption".

My question is: Why does an imprisoned murderer have the right to a public soapbox?

ApatheticNoMore
4-23-11, 11:25pm
Maybe "climate dysfunction", in which the whole planet is like a dysfunctional family careening toward every increasing chaos (yes and taking even the saner members along with it).

Oh don't ask me how I know :)

kib
4-23-11, 11:29pm
ya think? >8)

puglogic
4-25-11, 6:52pm
... or maybe we should just call it "global helter skelter"...

Hi-larious!! :D