PDA

View Full Version : New Dancing With the Stars Cast

19Sandy
9-7-16, 9:47pm
I haven't watched in several years, but three of the stars are Marilu Henner (Taxi), Maureen McCormick (The Brady Bunch), and Terra Jole (Little Women LA). Terra just gave birth to her second baby and she is a dwarf.

19Sandy
9-12-16, 9:32pm
Anyone watching?

I haven't watched in several years.

Maureen McCormick can send me her diet plan right now - please?

Apparently, she was once bulimic but not anymore but is very thin.

Hey - Marcia Brady - if you are reading this send me your meal plans today!

LDAHL
9-13-16, 8:39am
I understand a couple of protesters tried storming the stage to speak truth to spandex.

Tenngal
9-13-16, 9:40am
I watched last night after being uninterested the past few seasons. It was a good show and the protesters where handled pretty smoothly. I knew something was going on but not sure until I heard on the news today.

KayLR
9-13-16, 1:07pm
I don't watch this show, but I was pretty surprised they chose to include Ryan Lochte. I mean, did they really think there wouldn't be some kind of flack? It seemed pretty soon to include him. But then again, it is a ratings game.

19Sandy
9-13-16, 6:57pm
I think I blinked and missed that part, but Lochte was chosen before the Olympic stuff happened.

I thought Rick Perry would go home but maybe Lochte will.

Then again, it brings publicity to the show.

I notice Maureen McCormick did NOT send me her diet menus!

19Sandy
10-3-16, 8:07pm
Its Cirque de Soleil week and my 3 faves are still there. Plus, I am not loopy from the flu!

19Sandy
10-5-16, 12:49am
Double elimination but didn't watch it but they got rid of the 2 couples that I thought would go.

I am on the bubble with the one female dancer who wears very revealing clothes - I think a skirt would have looked nicer with that garment.

19Sandy
10-10-16, 6:10pm
Dancers choice tonight and it is still on for 2 hours.

19Sandy
10-25-16, 12:09am
Tonight's show was awesome but one of my favorites went home - sigh!

19Sandy
11-15-16, 8:15pm
Poo - all my favorites are gone. Tera Jole is better than some of those that remained.

catherine
11-15-16, 9:35pm
Poo - all my favorites are gone. Tera Jole is better than some of those that remained.

Really? I love Hinch and Laurie Hernandez, and I'd be happy to see either win.

19Sandy
11-23-16, 9:41pm
Well that is all done and over with and fun to watch.