PDA

View Full Version : Wix or Weebly?

19Sandy
10-14-16, 1:45am
So, I am going to try to build a website for my genealogy interests to try to make some money. I have checked the licensing in my state to get the paperwork rolling on the tax ID.

Which is better for a free site? Wix or Weebly. I working on a frugal plan and these sites are free. I am assuming I can also access the sites at the library if my old computer won't let me.

I am also working on my own blog about it that is free.

I have an idea for something to sell on etsy too but don't have digital camera that works so have to put that on hold for now.

19Sandy
10-22-16, 8:55pm
No ideas?

Zoe Girl
10-22-16, 9:04pm
Sorry I don't have any clue, I do have an etsy site that hasn't done much. I think the multi pronged approach you are talking about will help though.

Kestra
10-22-16, 11:38pm
Both seem fine. I've used wix and am familiar with weebly. I'd be comfortable with either.

greenclaire
10-23-16, 4:30am
As they're both free, the best thing is to have a play around on both of them and decide for yourself which one you find the most intuitive and which suits your needs better. They are both good resources but without your exact specifications it is difficult to advise which will be best.