PDA

View Full Version : Bad Cat!

Kat
4-26-11, 12:36pm
So...our contractor is spreading mortar down for the kitchen floor today (you can already see where this is going, right?). He stepped outside for a second, and he returned to a bunch of little paw prints. Sam, the culprit, was nowhere to be seen (though there was a trail of little grey footprints leading away from the scene). :laff:

I was upstairs reading when I heard him cracking up. A few second later, I heard the cat meowing and thought I had better go down and see what was going on. I apologized profusely; luckily he is an animal lover and found it amusing.

I haven't been locking the cats up because they hate it and have been so good this time around. But now they have to stay in the bedroom with me for the rest of the day until the floor dries.

I really should have known better where Sam is concerned. Whenever we paint, she always seems to get paint in her tail or on her feet. Last time I didn't even see her in the room we were painting (and I was in there the whole time). We had her closed up in another room. But she must have escaped. She's like a messy little ninja.

Float On
4-26-11, 12:42pm
Too funny!

redfox
4-26-11, 12:44pm
Yikes! Hope your kitty doesn't end up with a gut obstruction from licking mortar off her paws...

Kat
4-26-11, 12:52pm
Well, I have gotten most of it off and have put a call into the vet, too, just to be safe. I don't want her to get sick! She's kind of naughty, but we love her!

goldensmom
4-26-11, 12:53pm
How cute and when confronted did Sam say 'what mortar'?

redfox
4-26-11, 12:58pm
Well, I have gotten most of it off and have put a call into the vet, too, just to be safe. I don't want her to get sick! She's kind of naughty, but we love her!

I think naughty is in their job description... and one of the reasons we love our Furpersons so much!

CatsNK
4-26-11, 2:37pm
Great story! Is this a black cat, by chance? Just guessing.