PDA

View Full Version : Awful Syrian children images

flowerseverywhere
4-6-17, 10:52pm
Tonight we had the news on hearing about the misses we struck the airfield with, and some images of the children, gasping for air, being hosed off and carried to help flashed on. How can any human being live with that. I won't sleep for a few days after seeing those images even briefly. Poor babies.

iris lilies
4-6-17, 11:35pm
The world can be a terrible place.

ToomuchStuff
4-7-17, 3:41am
Tonight we had the news on hearing about the misses we struck the airfield with, and some images of the children,

Who was the misses, Corrine Dollanganger?

On the less dark humor side, +1 to Iris's comment.

BikingLady
4-7-17, 7:02am
Last thing I said as I turned out the lights was OH there will be a bombing:( 100 years to the day of WW1. I got up early and hit the news on my phone before getting up to sadly confirm my thoughts.

Wanted to add, something had to be done, I am not educated enough to know what that something is however.

flowerseverywhere
4-7-17, 7:51am
Who was the misses, Corrine Dollanganger?

On the less dark humor side, +1 to Iris's comment.

i fail to see any humor. I meant Missiles.

creaker
4-7-17, 12:07pm
Tonight we had the news on hearing about the misses we struck the airfield with, and some images of the children, gasping for air, being hosed off and carried to help flashed on. How can any human being live with that. I won't sleep for a few days after seeing those images even briefly. Poor babies.

This has been going on for years.

flowerseverywhere
4-7-17, 12:34pm
This has been going on for years. will the air strikes have a possibility of curtailing it?

razz
4-7-17, 12:37pm
will the air strikes have a possibility of curtailing it?
Realistically, no.

Teacher Terry
4-7-17, 12:45pm
I feel so sorry for the people in Syria. Their lives have been a living hell for years.

iris lilies
4-7-17, 12:47pm
Realistically, no.
Agreed. It I don't know if the strike is intended to curtail the overall shitshow in Syria.

razz
4-7-17, 1:52pm
War does not solve abuse or violence. You would think that mankind would learn this by now.

Alan
4-7-17, 1:58pm
War does not solve abuse or violence. You would think that mankind would learn this by now.
Taking out the equipment, supply depots and other infrastructure used in war might slow it down. That's what happened in Syria last night.

Ultralight
4-7-17, 4:30pm
War does not solve abuse or violence. You would think that mankind would learn this by now. Tell that to the Jews let loose from the concentration camps in WWII by Allied Forces.