PDA

View Full Version : My own pic as avatar

Din
1-4-11, 1:24am
I've decided to use a pic of myself as my avatar, it's always nice to see who you're talking to. >8)

jennipurrr
1-4-11, 9:37am
I used my cat - she is usually in my lap, so its kind of like seeing me, haha.

Din
1-4-11, 1:28pm
I used my cat - she is usually in my lap, so its kind of like seeing me, haha.

Purrfect!:~)

kib
1-4-11, 1:37pm
I make so many posts I feel like I'd be saying hey! Look, here I am again!!!

:|(cow-hicow-hicow-hicow-hicow-hi:|(

But I did put a personal picture in my profile. And yes, I agree Din, I think it really helps make conversation seem more real when you're looking someone in the eye, so to speak.

Poco Pelo
1-4-11, 6:41pm
I make so many posts I feel like I'd be saying hey! Look, here I am again!!!

:|(cow-hicow-hicow-hicow-hicow-hi:|(

But I did put a personal picture in my profile. And yes, I agree Din, I think it really helps make conversation seem more real when you're looking someone in the eye, so to speak.

Funny i thought you were taller heh heh heh http://www.tvacres.com/creatures_cousinit.htm recently de follicled and renamed
i'll find an avatar soon but until then......

leslieann
1-4-11, 8:01pm
Excellent! Lovely to see you, Din, and to know that the cousin has returned, albeit under another name.

Din
1-6-11, 2:07pm
Excellent! Lovely to see you, Din, and to know that the cousin has returned, albeit under another name.

the cousin?

WorldFoodie
1-6-11, 2:57pm
Another critter avatar here, my cat IvyFiona, on a day she insisted on wearing my necklace. She looks better in it too. ;)
PocoPleo was formerly CuzzinIt.

Zigzagman
1-6-11, 5:23pm
Funny i thought you were taller heh heh heh http://www.tvacres.com/creatures_cousinit.htm recently de follicled and renamed
i'll find an avatar soon but until then......

Hey Cuz!! Hope all is well. Are you still in school and off the road? Any thoughts on the Nuclear Waste Dump near Odessa/Wink Texas?

Peace

Greg44
1-6-11, 9:31pm
A month ago I thought an avatar was just those funny blue people in a movie I refuse to see! Then I started my blog and debated for a long time whether I wanted to show my face or not...its really a "coming out" so to speak. It is kinda nice to always post with some privacy...but what the heck -- it is also nice to see who we are talking with!

Then I realized how few pictures I had of myself...

OregonNewspaperResearch.wordpress.com

fidgiegirl
1-6-11, 9:54pm
I also had a panic when I realized I had put my face out and was writing about my career . . . with enough details that if someone knew me, they would REALLY know who I was. But also, I'm a visual person and had hoped people would put their real face out there so I can remember them better than by just their usernames.

Float On
1-6-11, 11:54pm
I decided to be brave too!

redfox
1-7-11, 1:06am
I just wish I was as stunning as my cat, Cleo, who you see here in all her Mac book Photo Booth psychedelic beauty...

Wildflower
1-7-11, 4:29am
Din, you look exactly as I had imagined you to be. :D I have to say I'm a little impressed with my psychic abilities.... ;)