PDA

View Full Version : Broke my toe!

harmony
5-8-11, 9:12am
Deleted.

fidgiegirl
5-8-11, 10:54am
I have also heard that about broken toes - that there is not much they can do. So sorry to hear this happened to you!!

Lainey
5-8-11, 10:56am
I've done this before - twice - and it's surprising how painful it is. But I think you're right about taping the toe to the next toe. Hope it all heals soon!

iris lily
5-8-11, 11:09am
I'm so sorry, rotten timing. How much are you limping?

danna
5-8-11, 12:49pm
Ouch!!!!

Mrs-M
5-8-11, 5:39pm
Hope you mend soon Harmony. The taping idea sounds right.

Gardenarian
5-11-11, 6:54pm
Hi Harmony - I just noticed your post, and oddly, I broke my toe the same day you did! And I have never broken anything before. I followed the internet instruction for taping the toe to the next one. It's still a bit tender, but looks better and seems to have healed up.
Hope your toe is healing too!
:)

Float On
5-12-11, 10:53am
The tape is the only way to go when it comes to the little toe. It will heal fast. The last time I did that (silly me broke the same little toe 3 times in one year) I was going thru a rough time with the planter fasciitis. Each step with that foot was an 'ouch-ouch' instead of just 'ouch' for a few days.

Gardenarian
5-12-11, 6:24pm
Mine was the one next to thte pinky toe. The site said to tape the broken one to pinky toe. I actually used large band-aids so I could get a little more cushioning. I've rubbed some arnice into it (gently) a few times too. It feels much better, but not ready for yoga yet - maybe next week!