PDA

View Full Version : Today's things that made me laugh

iris lily
5-8-11, 4:41pm
edited to add:

ok, I give up. Apparently this forum isn't enabled for photo display (?)

here are the links:

laughing Frenchie

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb111/kprp/frenchiesandiris029.jpg

funny "flattie" iris that always amuses me, it's like a clown iris:

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb111/kprp/frenchiesandiris056.jpg

Mrs-M
5-8-11, 4:52pm
Those are great pictures Iris! The Frenchie is so adorable. I never fail to laugh (and smile) whenever I see two or more dogs playing together, frolicking, or simply roaming around like a close-knit gang. Such a human-like quality. And of course I love gardening pictures!

razz
5-8-11, 7:43pm
Really cute! My irises have been infected with something so I no longer have a decent bloom in the later larger versions. The short early irises seem to be doing well so don't know what the difference might be so I really enjoy seeing everyone else's successes.
Never heard of a flat iris but was taken with the gorgeous blue.

WorldFoodie
5-8-11, 10:14pm
LUV your "flower child', thanks for sharing.

Anne Lee
5-8-11, 10:51pm
Love the pup! How adorable.

iris lily
5-8-11, 11:30pm
Really cute! My irises have been infected with something so I no longer have a decent bloom in the later larger versions. The short early irises seem to be doing well so don't know what the difference might be so I really enjoy seeing everyone else's successes.
Never heard of a flat iris but was taken with the gorgeous blue.

I wonder if you've got leaf spot? It starts out with a few spots on the leaves, and then, if it take holds, runs through the iris bed and turns leaves brown and can do a serious number on plants. There is usually always a little leaf spot around but I've had decimate some beds, it was awful.

So far in this godawful wet weather the iris are holding their own.

Wildflower
5-11-11, 11:46pm
Just showed DH your laughing Frenchie. He is smitten now. We've both had a yen for a Frenchie for awhile now. Would go well with our Pug I think! :D Anyway, that Frenchie is quite adorable!

iris lily
5-12-11, 12:08am
Just showed DH your laughing Frenchie. He is smitten now. We've both had a yen for a Frenchie for awhile now. Would go well with our Pug I think! :D Anyway, that Frenchie is quite adorable!

I could send you one, we've got a houseful of them. They seem pug-like to me.

The one in the photo is my favorite of this six pack and she is dumb as a rock, I honestly think she is the dumbest dog we've had in our house and we've had around 25 dogs so that means "pretty dumb." But just the other day I figured it out, why she seems so lacking in all that would indicate intelligence--curiosity and ability to find out/do stuff. The partner she came with is her MOTHER. That explains all! Mom does all for this baby who is ten years old and still treated like a puppy! Mom leads her around, mom shows her things, mom plays with her, mom lets her eat first. She is a spoiled baby.

Gosh I love her, though, she's very cuddly and silly. The mom dog is a nice, well-adjusted dog.