PDA

View Full Version : argh student loan process stalled!

Zoe Girl
6-3-18, 2:06pm
So I am settled in my new place, have enough money to make sure that I can make my student loan payments and put aside money so that I can have a cushion to guarantee that I make future payments (we are changing payroll mid-summer so that will change any auto-payments), looked up directions and went online!

The system I need to start with is under maintenance and not available today. >:(

At least I am mentally in the process,

razz
6-3-18, 4:10pm
The system will get fixed shortly. I thought that you had run into a bigger problem. Count your blessings, ZG.

Zoe Girl
6-4-18, 11:37am
Ah well what would it be around here if I didn't freak out often!

Tybee
6-5-18, 10:35am
Did you get back on and get started, ZG? I like your cushion idea.

Zoe Girl
6-5-18, 4:58pm
I am doing the paperwork for employment verification right now, I need to scan and send it to HR to complete that. It is also set up for summer camp week, whew.

Good news is that one thing I read says that I may get credit for my previous years I paid in?? So that is 3 years off the 10 if everything is true.

Tybee
6-6-18, 7:12am
I am doing the paperwork for employment verification right now, I need to scan and send it to HR to complete that. It is also set up for summer camp week, whew.

Good news is that one thing I read says that I may get credit for my previous years I paid in?? So that is 3 years off the 10 if everything is true.

Wow, that would be fantastic!! Good thing you are working on this!