PDA

View Full Version : As I feel a little better

Zoe Girl
6-29-18, 11:53am
All the stuff comes up, like how i left things, possible embarrassment,reflecting over the year and how simple it seems now to have gotten it all done, what it is like going back, and thinking about serious this is that i have 3 weeks off. I still get queasy froms meds but i could manage my regular job.,

I have lost about 5 lbs, which means i will at least look like i was sick, especially if this keeps going for 2 weeks

Tybee
6-29-18, 12:07pm
Do you have two more weeks on the leave? With FMLA you are guaranteed your old job back, or do I have that wrong too?

iris lilies
6-29-18, 2:40pm
Do you have two more weeks on the leave? With FMLA you are guaranteed your old job back, or do I have that wrong too?
Yes, the purpose of FMLA is to hold smeone’s job while they are on leave.

Zoe Girl
6-29-18, 8:26pm
Yes, my job is protected. However I am very nervous about what I am coming back to. I think potentially there could be more understanding of the pressures we are under, or we could continue to catch every mistake I have ever made and thoroughly document until I leave.

Gardnr
6-29-18, 8:36pm
ZG, give yourself this time to heal and recover. Playing what if is only going to cause stress and decrease the value of this FMLA time you've been gifted.