PDA

View Full Version : So are you ready for the Rapture

The Storyteller
5-20-11, 7:57pm
tomorrow?

redfox
5-21-11, 2:11am
Yup! I have a busy social schedule & the garden is always there to work in and hang out in. In other words, nothing different.

PS - got a Facebook posting from a friend in New Zealand which reads:
"good morning heathens! if you woke up to this, you missed the rapture. so far, no piles of clothes have been sighted in new zealand."

:)

benhyr
5-21-11, 7:30am
I briefly thought about putting some extra clothes on the bed in my spot and then hiding when my wife woke up.

I also briefly thought about buying some blowup dolls, filling them with helium and then releasing them today.

CathyA
5-21-11, 8:06am
LOL!

Spartana
5-21-11, 11:20am
I briefly thought about putting some extra clothes on the bed in my spot and then hiding when my wife woke up.

I also briefly thought about buying some blowup dolls, filling them with helium and then releasing them today.

HA! OF course, since I don't think they make male blow up dolls, that would mean only the females would be floating off and only they would be the one's who are deserving of the raputure. Which of couse, is the way it's meant to be :-)!

The Storyteller
5-22-11, 11:50pm
Hmmmm... no posts here since yesterady morning...

Am I the only one left behind?

Zigzagman
5-24-11, 1:08pm
It ain't over till the fat lady sings....this is the latest (http://weirdnews.aol.com/2011/05/23/harold-camping-says-october-21-real-end-of-world_n_865978.html) from Rev. Camping

“We had all of our dates correct,” Camping insisted, clarifying that he now understands that Christ’s May 21 arrival was “a spiritual coming” ushering in the last five months before the final judgment and destruction.
During the 90-minute broadcast, Camping walked listeners through his numerological timeline, insisting that his teaching has not changed and that the world will still end on October 21, 2011.
“It wont be spiritual on October 21st,” Camping said, adding, “the world is going to be destroyed all together, but it will be very quick."

Peace

CathyA
5-24-11, 1:45pm
What a nutcase.

loosechickens
5-24-11, 3:26pm
Yep, a nutcase.....but just as many nutcases before him, he's raked in many, many millions from the gullible in the process. It would be funny, if it weren't so pathetic that all these people are so able to fleece people for so long, amass fortunes, etc., and be so unworthy of any real respect.

More respectable than robbing banks and far more lucrative........

iris lily
5-25-11, 12:32am
I guess some in Joplin, MO made it out in time and others were Left Behind to clean up the mess. What a lot of tragedy there.