PDA

View Full Version : Forum Financial Update - December 2018 & June 2019

Alan
12-2-18, 7:38pm
It's December again and time to pay for another 6 months of forum hosting, plus DNS management services and domain name.
Our current community balance is $225.05

Today I'm paying our December through June hosting expense of $188.73 and our annual domain name fee of $19.17.
I'm still awaiting an invoice for our annual DNS management fee of $15.00 which I usually receive in mid December.

Once these expenses are paid we will have $2.15 remaining in the community donation pool with no other expenses anticipated until June, 2019.

Teacher Terry
12-2-18, 7:56pm
Do you prefer that people donate now or wait until closer to the bill date ? Either way works for me.

Alan
6-9-19, 11:43am
Rather than start another thread I'll just report on this one after changing the thread title for accuracy.

Our next 6 month hosting fee of $188.73 came due on June 1st and was paid at that time. The community donation balance is now at $48.31 with no other expenses anticipated until December 1st.

razz
6-9-19, 1:37pm
Thanks, Alan.

SteveinMN
6-12-19, 10:34am
Thank you, Alan. I appreciate all you do to keep this train running.

gimmethesimplelife
6-12-19, 4:05pm
Thank you, Alan. I appreciate all you do to keep this train running.Ditto. Thank You, Alan. Rob

Teacher Terry
6-12-19, 4:25pm
Thanks Alan:))

NewGig
6-12-19, 6:22pm
Is there an explanation for this somewhere? I don't mind donating to keep a website active that I like, but I'd like a bit more info?

TIA -
New Gig

Alan
6-12-19, 6:50pm
Is there an explanation for this somewhere? I don't mind donating to keep a website active that I like, but I'd like a bit more info?

TIA -
New Gig
Unlike other sites, we do not accept advertising or sponsorships for promoting ideas or products, nor do we sell books or knick knacks in order to meet expenses. We are a community wholly owned and operated by its members and volunteers, some of whom donate monies to cover approximately $400 per year in web hosting and domain management fees. As the person entrusted with those funds, I try to keep everyone updated as to when and how their donations are spent.

rosarugosa
6-13-19, 7:08am
And there is a "donate" button in the upper left-hand corner. :)

NewGig
6-19-19, 8:48pm
Thanks!