PDA

View Full Version : New here. Hi!

silly moo
1-1-19, 5:37pm
I had been searching for a new personal finance forum for months and this site suddenly popped up in the search. The fact that this includes topics other than finance that are important to me really drew me in. Like one stop shopping!

razz
1-1-19, 5:43pm
:welcome: Tell us about yourself and have fun searching through all kinds of topics that have been covered. Add to the mix as well.

catherine
1-1-19, 5:51pm
Welcome!

Teacher Terry
1-1-19, 6:10pm
Happy to have a new member!

SteveinMN
1-1-19, 6:13pm
Welcome! I'm looking forward to seeing your posts.

silly moo
1-1-19, 6:34pm
:welcome: Tell us about yourself and have fun searching through all kinds of topics that have been covered. Add to the mix as well.

Well, I have a small family. Just the husband and daughter, with 2 cats and some goldfish as pets now. I have been trying to declutter our too-large-for-us house for almost a year now, but my daughter and husband are not as enthused about it as I am. They can't seem to say no to clutter. 2018 was a hard year for us, I am looking forward to getting back on track with the decluttering and cooking again. I'm even thinking of restarting our veggie garden that we sodded over last summer.

rosarugosa
1-1-19, 7:17pm
Welcome, Silly Moo! A lot of us are working on clutter. What corner of the world are you from? Happy to have you join us here; it's a nice group.

dado potato
1-3-19, 3:13pm
Welcome, silly moo,

If decluttering is one of your present interests, you might find the search box a convenient way to see everything that has been said about that topic on these forums... probably about 500 tidbits.

I recommend the search box for everything from aardvarks to zygotes!

silly moo
1-5-19, 1:29pm
Thanks to everyone for the welcome. I am in IL right now but we may be moving in a few months. My husband's employer was bought out and there is no word yet if the new company will keep his location open. I am looking forward to moving, but my daughter is not. My husband doesn't care either way.

beckyliz
1-9-19, 3:38pm
Welcome!

gimmethesimplelife
1-9-19, 4:19pm
Welcome! Great to see someone new here. Rob