PDA

View Full Version : Light traveling

Tammy
5-11-19, 8:48am
I have a pic of my backpack but can’t load it via mobile device, apparently.

Going to Atlanta for 3 days to celebrate my sisters PhD. I have a small Osprey backpack. Made of thin vinyl. No frame. Probably less than 6-8 ounces weight. About 18 inches tall.

I’m packed for 3 days with room to spare. This is the lightest I’ve ever traveled.

I love it! So easy this way.

Tammy
5-11-19, 9:10am
Found a link

https://www.osprey.com/us/en/product/ultralight-stuff-pack-STUFFPACK.html

It’s 4 ounces

rosarugosa
5-11-19, 9:16am
As the woman who doesn't do an overnight without her pillow and coffee pot and corkscrew and a bottle of cinnamon and a jar of coffee and wineglasses, I am particularly impressed, haha!

Yppej
5-11-19, 9:31am
Nice color scheme to style in Hotlanta.

Teacher Terry
5-11-19, 10:58am
I bought a small rolling bag that was designed by a pilot and stewardess. It’s tiny but holds lots of stuff. I can go for a week with it. Tammy you win the best packer award.

frugal-one
5-11-19, 4:45pm
I bought a small rolling bag that was designed by a pilot and stewardess. It’s tiny but holds lots of stuff. I can go for a week with it. Tammy you win the best packer award.

Would enjoy seeing what you are talking about!!!

happystuff
5-12-19, 8:49am
Very nice, Tammy! I've seen that bag online before and always wondered how much it actually held. Thanks for posting!

Bags and backpacks are my gazingus pins. I have scaled down significantly from my younger/pre-kids days, but still love to look. Have a rollling backpack that went to Korea twice - would love to see yours TT!