PDA

View Full Version : Gazingous pins

jp1
10-7-19, 10:49pm
It's taken 16 years but I finally figured out what SO's are. Mementos from events we've gone to that he enjoyed. Over the weekend we went to this: https://www.sensoriopaso.com/ I highly recommend it to anyone that can get to Paso Robles. The artist must've had a lite brite as a kid and has taken it to a whole 'nother level.

SO splurged on the VIP tickets which included a nice picnic dinner and two drink tickets. He insisted on bringing home the disposable wine glasses since they had the logo on them. They were normal round wine glasses until I put them through the dishwasher... Next time we have wine with dinner we'll be drinking it out of them...

dado potato
10-7-19, 11:38pm
I gather the heat in the dishwasher deformed the cups. Still they look capable of holding a little pinot noir.

Cent' anni!

iris lilies
10-8-19, 9:05am
Ooo that light show looks gorgeous.

Sorry you are stuck with those sad looking little cups for the rest of your life.

Tybee
10-8-19, 9:22am
I would put them out every night for supper, and I bet within a week they are gone.

KayLR
10-8-19, 12:49pm
Sorry, jp1, but I am just dying laughing here. My DH is the same way --same gazingus pin. Now I'm thinking of a strategic dishwashing mishap on a few things.

iris lilies
10-8-19, 12:52pm
Sorry, jp1, but I am just dying laughing here. My DH is the same way --same gazingus pin. Now I'm thinking of a strategic dishwashing mishap on a few things.
Sometimes appliances mangle things beyond any usefulness...

Teacher Terry
10-8-19, 12:57pm
I am a expert at making annoying things magically disappear.

beckyliz
10-8-19, 1:11pm
Me too. The one benefit of having a spouse with dementia is I can quietly remove stuff and he doesn't notice.

Teacher Terry
10-8-19, 2:43pm
Becky, I am so sorry to hear about your husband.

rosarugosa
10-8-19, 4:14pm
Same here, Beckyliz. So sorry you are dealing with this.

jp1
10-8-19, 4:51pm
Thankfully he doesn't need to keep the mementos for forever. And since these are now damaged it will be fine to recycle them after dinner tonight.