PDA

View Full Version : Forum Financial Update - June 2020

Alan
6-1-20, 8:23pm
Today our next hosting bill came due and was paid. Since our last payment in December our host was either purchased by someone else or re-branded themselves, not sure of which. Beginning with this period we no longer had the option for semi-annual hosting and now must purchase one year at a time.

The amount paid was $377.46 and our community balance was $305.08, leaving us a negative balance of -$72.38.

The good news is we should incur no additional hosting expense until June 2021. There will be minor expenses for domain name renewal and DNS management services due in December 2020.

jp1
6-2-20, 12:33am
That seems like a bargain. I seem to not have the paypal donation link anymore. Where should we go to offer up our support?

SteveinMN
6-2-20, 8:23am
jp1, I still had it and it worked fine. Donation sent. Alan, thank you for managing all this!

Alan
6-2-20, 8:29am
That seems like a bargain. I seem to not have the paypal donation link anymore. Where should we go to offer up our support?Hmm, not sure why the link wouldn't be there, you can try this one: https://www.paypal.com/donate/?token=Z_YVJNx0Er0KHRixdt8HEeJFQ6SuPHxpbRwTDEU9UWL hRLpbVG1EduZXO9YsMTyWoqw3DW&country.x=US&locale.x=US,

Tybee
6-2-20, 8:51am
I just used it, too, Steve--it is located right above Reply to Thread, top left, if that helps?

Tammy
6-2-20, 9:37am
I also couldn’t find it, but I haven’t been able to use this site on my MacBook for some time. It gives me grave security warnings. However it works fine on the phone view on my iPhone. But it has less features (example is no way to post a pic) and no donation button.

early morning
6-2-20, 6:24pm
Button worked for me, at least...thanks, Alan, for dealing with this!