PDA

View Full Version : so it started with just cleaning out the car, ....

Zoe Girl
6-10-11, 11:57pm
And I am in the snowball cleaning/organizing effect! it is a good thing, I have needed to do this for some time. This is the first week that my weekday job is less than 40 hours (summer camp is more like 25 hours a week) and I have soo much built up in the car from cleaning out my schools from the school year and getting ready for camp.

So I am had lots of soda bottles that need to be rinsed and given to people who do our activities at camp. I have lots of small shoe boxes that I am making building blocks out of by covering with duct tape. I have other shoe boxes from helpful people who give me all sizes when i just need the smallest ones that are going to recycling. I have cardboard for another building toy that I have not started. Then I have an assortment of towels, who knows. I got my cool new handwasher today so I can quickly wash them and hang them on the line.

Now I need more purple duct tape and to scrub the inside of the car,

Whew, anyone else have this happen

sweetana3
6-11-11, 6:36am
We have a breakfast room that is the place to accumulate all kinds of piles because it is next to the back door. Just cleaning and vacuming this space to see the carpet is an amazing job.

Sometimes just seeing the seats of the sofa is amazing at our house.

Florence
6-11-11, 2:48pm
This happens to me with painting-- You paint just one little area and then you notice the wall next to it looks cruddy so you paint it and of course you don't dare look at the walls left or right of that one...