PDA

View Full Version : Have You Died From Covid?

bae
5-17-21, 11:47am
Well, since we are trying to get to the truth of the matter...

happystuff
5-17-21, 11:50am
ROFLOL! Well, since I do believe in reincarnation, I'll get back to you next round. :~)

catherine
5-17-21, 12:05pm
I can't resist a poll.

Yppej
5-17-21, 12:45pm
What is the point of your poll? There must be some hidden meaning. We can't just post a poll out of curiousity, or for fun, or to learn more about the most popular topic ever given thread length (coronavirus).

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid"

Maybe we should be very afraid of this and other polls.

catherine
5-17-21, 12:56pm
We have a very small population here. In my world in market research, a poll with this sample size and this homogenous population would never fly. None of the polls here on SLN can be taken seriously, or even directionally, unless you want people in our "tribe" to weigh in on curtain colors or frugal habits. As far as polls to take the pulse of the nation, we might as well go to the nearest sports bar and take a poll of the 20 people at the bar and proclaim it gospel truth. So we may as well have fun with it here.

ApatheticNoMore
5-17-21, 1:12pm
Yes I am spiritually dead ...

ApatheticNoMore
5-17-21, 1:13pm
No, only my hopes for humanity. We had a zoom funeral.

herbgeek
5-17-21, 1:19pm
#1 pistachio #2 salted caramel. What about you?

razz
5-17-21, 1:22pm
Nope, I am deathless and love Vanilla.

early morning
5-17-21, 6:18pm
I really like ice cream. Chocolate with peanut butter is my current fav. I like vanilla too, because it goes with rhubarb chiffon. Which I also love.

jp1
5-17-21, 6:46pm
I’ve know. For decades that chocolate and peanut butter are two great tastes that taste great together.

Gardnr
5-17-21, 8:08pm
Haagen Daaz Peanut Butter Chocolate please:cool:

Jane v2.0
5-17-21, 10:13pm
I like boozy flavors like Rum Raisin and bourbon-infused ice cream. Vanilla is having a resurgence in my rotation, and I was just thinking fondly about Mandarin Chocolate. Really, any high-quality product or carefully-made gelato is welcome around here. I will put in a plug for Snoqualmie brand Mukilteo Mudd, an exceptionally rich chocolate. https://www.snoqualmieicecream.com/ice-cream

ToomuchStuff
5-17-21, 11:47pm
Did they ever find out if a symptom was the mind got infected and critical thinking was no longer an ability, just emotional?

rosarugosa
5-18-21, 5:46am
I love "Fruit Frenzy" bars from Trader Joe's.

happystuff
5-18-21, 9:46am
Did they ever find out if a symptom was the mind got infected and critical thinking was no longer an ability, just emotional?

:)

happystuff
5-18-21, 10:01am
Chocolate - with sprinkles, if you got 'em!

ApatheticNoMore
5-18-21, 12:36pm
I think ice cream really doesn't appeal that much to me, there is this place that makes fresh high quality ice cream, and I always opt for a slice of pie or a chocolate chip cookie (also both high quality). None of it is for one's health.

jp1
5-18-21, 12:42pm
For me it’s got to be really good ice cream. There’s a burger place in Sam Francisco that makes amazing chocolate shakes. Once or twice a year I’ll take people there for lunch as part of my job and always get one because they are soooo good, knowing full well that an hour later I will be fighting a sugar crash because I don’t eat a lot of sugar normally.

KayLR
5-18-21, 1:28pm
Hand's down, Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia.

JaneV2.0
5-18-21, 1:42pm
Hand's down, Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia.

That's one of the few ice creams with lumps that I enjoy; generally I like my ice cream smooth.

rosarugosa
5-18-21, 6:07pm
I do like Cherry Garcia, although I liked Jerry Garcia even more.

Jane v2.0
5-18-21, 11:14pm
I do like Cherry Garcia, although I liked Jerry Garcia even more.

My sister's a Deadhead!

rosarugosa
5-19-21, 5:41am
My sister's a Deadhead!

DH and I are too!

happystuff
5-19-21, 10:22am
I think I'm more of a Parrot Head than a Deadhead. Margaritaville - anytime, anywhere - LOL.