PDA

View Full Version : New covid vaccine booster

frugal-one
10-5-22, 5:53pm
Called today and all the places called said it was a 3 week wait for the current booster. I called Costco and was told we could walk in and there may be a wait but they had enough vaccine and we would get in today. Went in around 1:40 pm and was out within 10 minutes. We, obviously, picked an opportune time!!! Costco does not require a Costco membership for the pharmacy. So far my arm does not hurt and have no reaction. The last shot it took 6 months for my arm to get back to normal. So far, so good!

frugal-one
10-5-22, 5:57pm
Move this to updated covid vaccine thread???

Rogar
10-5-22, 6:21pm
I actually was going to get mine today and in the past couple of times have just been able to walk in. I went to 3 places with pharmacies and none had the latest booster and gave dates of a few days to weeks or unknown and recommended making an appointment. When I got home I was able to find and book an appointment for tomorrow fairly quickly. At least in my area it seems like the places are wanting to book an appointment and are not doing walk ins.

Teacher Terry
10-5-22, 11:17pm
Since I had Covid this summer I have immunity for awhile. I never take the flu shot so probably am done with Covid vaccines since I have had 3. I might change my mind if it turns deadly again.