PDA

View Full Version : We Lost A VERY Great Man

littlebittybobby
4-27-23, 10:52am
Okay---I just learned this a minute ago---Jerry Schprienger has passed away! He was only 79! A very scary thought! But yeah---He brought an authentic slice of The Ozarks to the TV screen, every day his show was broadcast! Yup. Every bit as much as Ozark Jubilee(live from downtown SFD) did, back in the late-50's! Yup. So anyway----Schpreiger was one of Sin-Sin-Natttty's favorite sons, like Len Slye & Jerry Rubin! Yup. A civic leader, social commentator, and a VERY colorful character, adroitly exploiting those poor whites for financial gain! Yup. Hopefully, Congerss & Chuck Grassfed will vote for reparations for humiliated inbred trash. That'd be real good. Hope that helps you kids some. Thasnkk mee.

jp1
4-27-23, 9:27pm
I heard this as well and was quite surprised. I had no idea that he was that old. I would've guessed at least ten years younger. I only ever saw his show a couple of times. It was fascinating but not fascinating enough to me to actually seek out. I wonder what ever happened to that guy that only had the top half of a body and was able to walk around on his hands. Kenny, I think? Talk about taking what most people would consider a major deficiency and turning it into a useful and productive attribute.

littlebittybobby
4-28-23, 12:10pm
I heard this as well and was quite surprised. I had no idea that he was that old. I would've guessed at least ten years younger. I only ever saw his show a couple of times. It was fascinating but not fascinating enough to me to actually seek out. I wonder what ever happened to that guy that only had the top half of a body and was able to walk around on his hands. Kenny, I think? Talk about taking what most people would consider a major deficiency and turning it into a useful and productive attribute.Yes, yes. Yup. TYVM. So anyway----there was a TV show on cable late Saturday night many, many years ago(95-97, before you kids were even born), which spoofed that particular genre of daytime Tee-Vee shows--featuring the middle-aged guy ringmaster host, responsive audience, and colorful guests onstage. It was the one show I did regularly sit-n-watch, though it was corny but funny, with it's use of recycled jokes & blue double entendres. Kind of like it was being broadcast from NW Iwah. Ha. That said----I still rewatch episodes of "Night Stand With Dick Dietrick" on YouTube occasionally, and they're still very timely. So yeah---tune in & see what I mean. Tim Stack(the host) is brilliant, compared to summa these lame comic actors we've seen since then. Yup. But yeah---here's a photo of Stack being accosted by Kramer on Steinfield. 5384

littlebittybobby
5-2-23, 2:16pm
Okay----On the next episode of Schpreingers Schprockets! (see photo).5407

jp1
5-2-23, 9:20pm
Okay----On the next episode of Schpreingers Schprockets! (see photo).5407

LOL. That reminds me of a meme I saw years ago that was something along the lines of "Christianity. When a lie about a pregnancy from an affair spirals way the f**k out of control."