PDA

View Full Version : Overstock.com?

CathyA
1-6-11, 8:13pm
Have any of you ever ordered anything from Overstock.com? There's a small piece of furniture on there at a good price that I have my eye on. It has lots of good reviews (the piece of furniture).
Just curious if any of you have ordered from there, and were you happy with the product and the handling of things?

Azure
1-6-11, 8:44pm
I have ordered from them & been very pleased with the product & the transaction.

Bootsie
1-6-11, 8:47pm
I've used the site and thought it was fine.

NancyAnne
1-6-11, 9:06pm
I've used them and have been very happy with their service and the product I ordered.

Raziela
1-6-11, 9:54pm
Ordered several times, always satisfied with the transaction.

Merski
1-7-11, 8:31am
I too have used them and have been happy.

goldensmom
1-7-11, 9:22am
Ditto the previous posts.

Selah
1-7-11, 9:40am
Me too...I've always been happy with Overstock.com, but they don't ALWAYS have the lowest prices, so be sure to comparison shop as usual.

beckyliz
1-7-11, 12:27pm
I've had good luck with them - one time I ordered an office chair that was damaged - they sent a new one. Another time, I ordered a bed frame and they sent the wrong size - sent the correct one, both times without asking for the wrong/damaged product to be sent back. Can't beat their $2.95 shipping charge!

Simplemind
1-7-11, 3:50pm
I have used them several times. From jewelry to furniture, quick delivery and great customer service. You can't beat the 2.95 or sometimes free shipping.

CathyA
1-7-11, 4:26pm
Thanks everyone. It makes me feel better about ordering from them.
The thing I wanted had great reviews......but I always wonder if they leave the bad reviews out.
Thanks again.

kib
1-7-11, 5:41pm
I don't think they leave the bad reviews out. I was searching for nice sheets there a few months ago and wound up not buying from them because of the negative comments (about the sheets, not Overstock.com). I'd take a quick peek at Amazon before you order - they have practically everything, and a billion comments, perhaps you can find more reviews (or even a lower price).

earthshepherd
1-7-11, 5:58pm
I bought a swimsuit from Overstock.com, and was disappointed in it. The service was great, and it was really my own fault, because I based my choice on a photo rather than reading the detailed description! Always read everything! It was flimsy fabric and unlined, and I should have known that from reading the details. So I guess the moral of my sad story is to read the details. I think overall the company is quite reputable.

Laurel
1-9-11, 9:33am
Plus they use a great Renee Stahl song in one of the ads. :)

mara61
1-9-11, 1:42pm
Good experience both times I ordered. We are still using the down comforter. Sheets, I ended up not liking them. Good service and speedy ship!

Tracy

jennipurrr
1-9-11, 2:58pm
I purchased a small cabinet to go in my bathroom from overstock several years ago. It was put together yourself, particle board type, but it was so much better quality than what I had seen at Target and was cheaper. So, I am an overstock fan.