PDA

View Full Version : c checking in

cx3
7-28-11, 10:58am
Hello everyone.I'm c from the old boards.These new boards require three characters minimum as a user name.Hence cx3, instead of just c.I've been here all along,just hadn't felt the need to post.Thought it was finally time to register.
As with many of you,I was saddened to here about the passing of Hoosiernan.I thought of her yesterday when I was passed by a vehicle that had Hoosiernan printed on a license plate holder.

razz
7-28-11, 8:44pm
cow-hi Nice to see you!

flowerseverywhere
7-28-11, 10:59pm
How is your family?

Glad to see you here and hope you give us your perspective on things.

leslieann
7-29-11, 7:26am
Welcome!

cx3
7-29-11, 9:10am
How is your family?

Glad to see you here and hope you give us your perspective on things.

We're doing well,thank you.
DS#2 has been on injectable growth hormones for about 9 months now.He is growing finally.He's 13 now and he hadn't grown any since the radiation and chemo from 8 years ago.He started attending a school for the blind last year. This adjustment has been rather tramatic,but he's adjusting a little more each time he attends.

lhamo
7-29-11, 10:23am
Welcome "back" c(x3). We missed you. Glad to hear your little guy is growing and going to school -- both really great pieces of news!

lhamo

flowerseverywhere
7-29-11, 12:51pm
We're doing well,thank you.
DS#2 has been on injectable growth hormones for about 9 months now.He is growing finally.He's 13 now and he hadn't grown any since the radiation and chemo from 8 years ago.He started attending a school for the blind last year. This adjustment has been rather tramatic,but he's adjusting a little more each time he attends.

I hope all continues to go well for you. Sending good thoughts your way.

Mrs-M
8-29-11, 4:04pm
Welcome back Cx3, and may I extend good health and healing wishes to you and your son on your journey to wellness.