PDA

View Full Version : ejchase?

Sissy
8-6-11, 10:36pm
I haven't seen her on the forum and was wondering if anyone has heard from her. I was always so interested in her posts. I know that she was working thru recurring cancer problems. I have been on here for 10 years, so her DD must be nearly grown?

Does anyone know anything?

Sherry

ETA:
oh, wow! I got the member's name wrong! I am so sorry. I thing I was meaning WJSimon?

Mrs-M
8-7-11, 10:58pm
Wish I had some news for you Sissy. I think about WJS a lot, too.

Simpler at Fifty
8-8-11, 7:45pm
I have been thinking about her a lot too. 2 of my friends were recently diagnosed with cancer and I think of her every time I talk with them.

Aqua Blue
8-9-11, 7:58pm
I think of her too, she was such an inspiration.

I also miss Sandy, "Cheerfully living on the discards of this wasteful society". That doesn't seem quite like her byline, but it was something like that. I appreciated her posts because they made me think outside of the box.

fidgiegirl
8-9-11, 8:33pm
Sadly, I suppose we all know what her prolonged absence on the boards most likely means. If she were able to, I would guess she would have come back to us to at least give an update. In the case of the worst, we can only hope that her daughter would have ended up with capable and caring people, since it sounded like her family situation was quite negative in her last posts on the old boards, if I remember correctly.

It's funny how one person can stand out and touch so many. I wasn't as active on the old boards, and with no avatars, all the usernames just blended together for me. But WJSimon stands out. I hope she knows how many people she influenced in her time in this community.

Mrs-M
8-9-11, 9:24pm
Fidgiegirl. You've captured the very essence of what I wanted to say, only I didn't know how to say it and word it. Thank you.

Reyes
8-9-11, 10:36pm
I met WJ Simpson a few years back. I was down camping near XXXX and we met (along with my family & her daughter) for a treat at the local food co-op. It was great to put a face to a SLN screen name.

(Sorry, Reyes, I've XXXed out where you met WJSimon after difficulties with her real identity and place of residence being revealed above by another poster) LooseChickens, Moderator

Wildflower
8-10-11, 3:19am
I met WJ Simpson a few years back. I was down camping near XXXX and we met (along with my family & her daughter) for a treat at the local food co-op. It was great to put a face to a SLN screen name.

Reyes, do you know where to get in touch with her? Her real name or address?

I'm suspecting the worst because I think she would have visted this website by now. But it would be good to know for sure. We all thought so much of WJSimon. She was such an inspiration to me.

Moderator note: sorry wildflower, I came in and XXXXed out the location where Reyes met WJSimon after her real identity and place of residence was revealed inappropriately above by another poster)

loosechickens
9-5-11, 11:10pm
MOD HAT ON:

I have deleted a post above that disclosed personal information about a member inappropriately. It was brought to moderator attention only today, and I apologize that somehow we missed this very egregrious violation of forum guidelines.