PDA

View Full Version : Lookalikes just for fun

kally
8-6-11, 11:07pm
found this site
http://www.lookalike.com/lookalikes.htm

and just started looking at a few of them. I like Jamie Lee Curtis for looks. See anyone you think looks good.

This is SUCH a time waster. lol!Splat!

iris lily
8-7-11, 12:58am
I liked all of the Jennifer Anistons. I did not like any of the George Clooneys or Mick Jaggers (one even looked like Keith, dissipated.) The Sandra Bullock girl looked good.

kally
8-7-11, 1:05am
I agree with Sandra Bullock. WHat a job to have, eh?

iris lily
8-7-11, 1:22am
It never occurred to me that I could have a job as an impersonator! I'd go along with The Sopranos group being Dr. Melfi.

rodeosweetheart
8-7-11, 6:03am
My husband is always being told he looks exactly like James Taylor. Wonder if he could get a job as an impersonator.

Float On
8-7-11, 8:51am
In the mid-80's on some soap opera was some blonde lady that apparently I looked like because I was stopped several times in airports and asked if I could pose for a photo and sign an autograph. I never did watch soap operas so I have no idea who it was.

Float On
8-7-11, 8:57am
Oh my 2nd son would make a much better Leonardo DiCaprio than any of those guys, and he is only 14.

redfox
8-7-11, 12:49pm
Wow, just looked at the Farrah Fawcett one - what happens when "your" celebrity dies? I wonder if her career went too?

kally
8-7-11, 12:50pm
that is what I wondered about Amy Winehouse. But a lot of those celebs have passed away already. Maybe it is a question of timing.

Mrs-M
8-7-11, 10:45pm
Those are great! Thanks Kally.

kally
8-7-11, 11:53pm
I think Elizabeth Taylor #4 looks great as does George Burns