PDA

View Full Version : another layer? photos and storage

Zoe Girl
10-29-11, 7:06pm
ahh baby steps, I cleaned the kitchen last weekend. Now I want to clear the table to maybe get out all myphoto albums, order correct size pages for each and fill them with what we have. I am ready to even scan any leftover photos, make mini books and throw away the rest. I scanned most everything a few years ago and now I get everything on CD so I may start a CD organizer for it all as a back up and because I tend to do everything on teh computer.

Acorn
10-30-11, 7:48am
If you are keeping a lot of photos on your hard drive or cds you might want to back up to an online site. Kodak gallery is a pretty good place to back up your online photos. Photo organizing is a big project, one of my biggest hurdles in downsizing our belongings. Even now we still have huge heavy boxes of albums that I can't yet bear to part with.

herisf
10-30-11, 8:45am
Umm, having done this with different projects (cookbooks, jigsaws, etc), may I suggest that you not use the kitchen table? Instead, if you have room, how about a smallish project table where you can organize your piles and, when something calls you away ['cause you *know* that will happen] you can just leave your project in organized piles. This is, of course, assuming that you actually use your kitchen table as intended. If you don't, then go for it!