PDA

View Full Version : Cavalia

boss mare
12-23-11, 10:16pm
DH just surprised me with front row seats and a behind the scenes tour after the show tonight in Portland OR
www.cavalia.net

flowerseverywhere
12-23-11, 10:20pm
not sure what happened to the prior post I made but I wanted to say this looks just fantastic! What a great gift.

Simplemind
12-23-11, 10:24pm
A friend of mine just went with the same package and said it was fantastic. Have a great time.

KayLR
12-24-11, 8:19am
Awesome---lucky you!

fidgiegirl
12-24-11, 9:54am
Fun! People in Minneapolis/St. Paul raved about it, though I have to confess, the TV commercials drove me batty! :laff:

Have fun!!!!

razz
12-24-11, 10:48am
Looks lovely so enjoy!

iris lily
12-24-11, 1:56pm
IS this s live show with horses and acrobatics? It's looks splendid! The film clip kept buffering and I couldn't tell for sure what it was, but it was beautiful.

boss mare
12-26-11, 8:44pm
IS this s live show with horses and acrobatics? It's looks splendid! The film clip kept buffering and I couldn't tell for sure what it was, but it was beautiful.

Yes it is with horses and acrobatics it is a cross of horses and Circ de soile I will be writting an update about it

iris lily
2-29-12, 6:09pm
This show is hitting St. Louis soon, I might go, looks ok.

Nella
3-1-12, 12:20pm
Tickets were more expensive than I could afford when it came to my town, but I heard raves about it from everyone who had a chance to attend. Have a great time!

Float On
3-1-12, 12:44pm
NEAT!

iris lily
4-5-12, 12:56am
Tonight we went to Cavalia. It's a very nice show. Not the least of it was live music, much like out local circus Flora. The acrobatics were good and of course, the horses, beautiful. There wasn't a story, and I liked that, just a series of pieces that featured horses and humans in various times and places in the world.

fidgie is right, the advertising is relentless.