PDA

View Full Version : collecting pictures of my little house

Zoe Girl
1-21-12, 2:07pm
I got inspired, and I have been cleaning a lot lately. So I rent a small older house downtown. I am taking photos as the rooms are clean. Just wondering if anyone would like to see my functional little house when i got them done.

iris lily
1-21-12, 2:19pm
oh come now, you know that we all love little houses.

Mrs-M
1-21-12, 2:51pm
Talk about teasing us, hey Iris! :laff: ZG, yes please, absolutely!

Spartana
1-21-12, 2:56pm
Yes! Yes! yes!! I love seeing house photos - well I like seeing all photos - so the more the merrier IMHO. Wish more people would put up photos here.

Chickadee
1-21-12, 4:29pm
Please! Love house pics! I have an obsession...lol....

Zoe Girl
1-21-12, 6:13pm
Okay I made a photobucket account of what I have so far, I will add things like bedrooms and the cute bath when they are clean. http://s1060.photobucket.com/albums/t448/zoegirl13

rosarugosa
1-21-12, 6:38pm
Zoe: Nice job creating a serene, uncluttered environment - and it looks like you have some really happy plants too :)

kally
1-21-12, 7:25pm
I like that little side table by the stove. Very handy.

Chickadee
1-21-12, 7:52pm
I love it! So homey. And that vintage hospital table is just too darn cute. Great find. You have done a really nice job of making a small space very inviting.

libby
1-21-12, 9:33pm
Very nice! Thank you for sharing.

Mrs-M
1-22-12, 6:57am
Home sweet home. So warm, and cozy, and inviting. The beautifully polished rocking chair is gorgeous, and the apothecary jar in your kitchen, I want one sooo bad! I love apothecary jars! And the retro star-burst mirror, wow! And I sooo love the crocheted afghan. A great contrast against the linen-white sofa. Beautiful, ZG. Thank you for inviting us into your domain.

Float On
1-22-12, 8:27am
Your little sofa is lovely. Just how hard is it to keep that clean? I like the hospital tray too - fun piece.

Do you have a porch?

iris lily
1-22-12, 10:12am
Very nice! The wood floors are nice. The clothesline is great! It makes me want one. Did you put that up or was it there when you moved in?

Zoe Girl
1-22-12, 11:05am
Thank you all, it is good to look at these since the teenagers have now cooked and it is NOT so clean, lol.

The hospital table is one thing my girls are already asking for in my will. It will be a few years. It has a mirror in the part that opens. Very cute. The clothesline came with the house, we put up new line but the metal ends were there ready to go. And the couch, well I just got it at Ikea months ago and only have a cat now. So that helps it stay clear. We are allowed to eat popcorn sitting on it and that is all!

We have the best porch. It is not cleaned up yet at all. It is a covered porch across the whole back of the house. In the summer it WILL be clean and then we eat dinner out there a lot. I will add pics.

early morning
2-5-12, 3:16pm
Thanks for sharing - lovely place!

EarthSky
2-15-12, 9:01pm
Love it, Zoe Girl! And what a great idea to 'post as you go, er, organize/declutter'! Maybe I'll do that - if brave enough - as I'm slowly decluttering room by room i preparation to downsize and put my home on the market. But it is seeming to take sooooo long - especially with the kids' 'keepsake' stuff - school papers, art work, dolls, etc. Care to share any tips??
Thanks for the inspiration!

Sissy
2-16-12, 12:15pm
Like! Invite us all over! I have dibs on the rocker and afghan!

Gregg
2-16-12, 2:52pm
What a lovely home Zoe Girl!