PDA

View Full Version : "your traps are all set"

Life_is_Simple
2-29-12, 10:16am
A while back, I told you guys about mice in my apartment ( http://www.simplelivingforum.net/showthread.php?2761-It-is-weird-to-be-afraid-of-a-little-mouse/ ).

The Professional Pest Guy came in, filled all the holes around heating pipes, etc. And set traps under the stove, so I couldn't see them and freak out.

So after one week, he came back, and nothing was caught. He was pretty confident that he had sealed up everything. But he wanted me to leave the traps a few more weeks, just to make sure.

So yesterday, I went to the apartment office, and told them the maintenance guy could come in and take all the traps the Pest Guy had left. As far as I knew, nothing additional had been caught. However, there's no way I myself am going to look. But there had been no smell

I got a note from the maintenance man, who had been in the apartment earlier today to supposedly retrieve all the traps. The note says:

"Your traps are all set" :laff:

I'm thinking this means, "We are all set now. I took all your traps." Not: "Your traps are all set - I left them there" :laff: I looked under the stove with a flashlight, I don't see anything under there.

Funny guy - I don't know if he meant to be funny.:D