Are so much more grown since I was
Last on the forum!

Please excuse my typing errors as I am typing
on one of those tiny iPods...

I'm glad to be able to chat with you again,
Along with many others!

Mrs-M
3-29-12, 9:33pm
Hi, Tussiemussies!!! I miss you a real big bunch! Like, lots and lots! I don't think a day passes where I visit here where I don't think about you. That goes for a lot of other members, too! You are missed so, so much. P.S. Will private message you either tonight or tomorrow!

Stella
3-30-12, 10:47am
Welcome back tussiemussies! We missed you!

Tussiemussies
3-30-12, 9:42pm
Thanks Mrs-m and Stella for welcoming me back!

Mrs-m I look forward to reading your email as I have missed you lots too!

Stella, I just saw your post on the Easter thread and it sounds like you have more children since I was last on
The boards! How exciting! Last I was here your son was an infant... So you have to fill me in!

Florence
3-30-12, 9:51pm
Tussiemussie, Hello and welcome back!

leslieann
3-31-12, 12:24pm
Hi, Tussie....I saw your username and was hoping it was YOU and not someone else...it is good to have you back here.

Mrs-M
4-2-12, 11:43am
Tussiemussies. Do you have the "general settings" feature of your profile account set to "receive email from members"?

Tussiemussies
4-2-12, 11:54pm
Hi Mrs - M, Am not too familiar with all the settings here yet, but I did just look at my profile and saw I could send an email from there. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks leslieann for you kind words I'm sure we will have lots of chatting to do.

Thanks Florence for the hello!

Mrs-M
4-3-12, 7:11am
Tussie. I sent an email to you on the 30th (through the forum), so when you have a chance, do check the current settings of your profile. If you need help navigating your way through, let me know, and I'll help you.

Emails, managed through the forum are different than separate, private ones, such as Yahoo, Gmail, etc. So easy and convenient that way, to be able to accomplish everything forum related (messages, emails, etc), all in one place, on one site. Once you get used to it you're going to love it.

Tussiemussies
4-4-12, 10:42pm
Hi Mrs-M. If you can explain it to me, I don't quite understand how to pick up your email?

Also was wondering do the latest posts show up on a list like the old forums, and do the latest responded to in a forum move to the top of listings?

Hope this is understandable,I'm still trying to navigate my way around... : ))

Mrs-M
4-5-12, 1:38pm
Tussie. At the very top right-hand corner of your screen you will find, "Welcome, Tussiemussies, Notifications, My Profile, Settings, Log Out. Click on "Settings". A list will show up to the far left of the screen. Select "General Settings", click on it.

You will now be in the "settings portion" of your profile.

Scroll down until you see, "Private Messaging". Ensure the circle beside "Private Messaging" is on (selected). Ensure the circle beside "from all members" is on (selected).

Scroll down until you see "Visitor Messaging". Ensure the circle beside "Visitor Messaging" is on (selected). Ensure the circle beside "don't limit usage of visitor messages" is on (selected).

Scroll down to very bottom of page and click on "Save Changes". The process is now complete.

Mrs-M
4-7-12, 11:39pm
Bump. How did you make out with the instructions, Tussie?

Tussiemussies
4-11-12, 12:38am
Hi Mrs-M,

I did get around enough to read your message and to fill out my profile. Now I cannot figure out how to reply to your
Message? There is a quick reply box at the bottom but no keyboard appears wken I go there? Thanks!

Mrs-M
4-11-12, 11:55am
Hi, Tussie. You have two options.

Option #1. You can simple type in the quick reply box and send.

Option #2. Click on my username, and a list will show under my picture. Select "Send Private Message", and you will be directed to the private message area where you can message me! Private messaging (through this forum) is essentially email! :)

Looking forward to hearing from you!!!