PDA

View Full Version : A special thank you.

Mrs-M
12-31-10, 7:07pm
A special personal thank you to all those who invested their hard work and time and gave tirelessly in the way of ensuring "this", our new home.

Sad Eyed Lady
12-31-10, 10:40pm
Here I am Mrs. M - I made it! Hope to see all the others show up over the next few days!

Wildflower
1-1-11, 5:42am
Oh so glad you're here, Mrs-M!! I think our new home is looking pretty good here!! :-)

And I would also like to thank everyone that has made this possible!! Thank you all so much!!

peggy
1-1-11, 9:05am
I'm so glad you decided to come over Mrs-M. And everyone! I think this will be a good home.

sunnyjoe
1-1-11, 9:16am
I agree, I think things look great and I am very grateful to those who made it possible. I don't post very frequently right now but I have enjoyed the forum very much over the years and am glad to see it live on.

leslieann
1-1-11, 10:11am
It does look great, doesn't it? Hey, Mrs-M, it is VERY good to see you here.

frugal-one
1-1-11, 1:00pm
I, too, am happy to see the new site and familiar "faces". Wishing all a great 2011!!

early morning
1-1-11, 2:13pm
Thank you thank you to all who got us here. I am so glad to see everyone and to be here myself!

HKPassey
1-1-11, 2:40pm
A special personal thank you to all those who invested their hard work and time and gave tirelessly in the way of ensuring "this", our new home.

Thank you, Mrs-M!

Personally, for me helping midwife this transition was a very rewarding project. The timing could have been a little less hectic (ya think??), but despite the challenges it was kinda fun, too. And very worthwhile, so thank YOU all for giving me a chance to help out, and for coming on over to get acquainted with this new home. I'm getting a total kick out of seeing people playing with the new features and watching the threads start filling out. You rock!!

cow-hi

lhamo
1-1-11, 3:57pm
Glad you made it over , Mrs M!

I am thrilled to pieces that we now have waving cows and gyrating octopi to play around with -- going to be fun getting familiar with this new software...

lhamo

Mrs-M
1-1-11, 5:28pm
Big group hug!!! So happy and fortunate to be in the super excellent company of such super excellent people!

Anne Lee
1-2-11, 7:45am
Thank you, all. I don't much about the back end of forums but I suspect there is a fair amount of work.

I like the avatars and the ability to put online photos in the posts. I'm still trying to get used to the new layout and setup but after - what - 6 years of the other forum a learning curve is to be expected.

Gina
1-2-11, 3:09pm
:+1: Another thumbs up.

The past half year I mostly had stopped posting because of frustration with the old set-up.

Thank you all for your hard work! I am very happy here. :D