PDA

View Full Version : CouponCabin reconnaissance

RoseFI
4-18-12, 10:08pm
We received this email today, and I'm wondering if anyone here has experience with the site couponcabin.com? I am not a coupon-er much, because they rarely apply to locally-made products or whole foods, (but really it's because they always get lost in my purse and expire before I remember I have them! >8)) but for those of you who do coupon, does this seem a helpful site worthy of pointing others toward?

My name is Rose and I'm working with CouponCabin to raise awareness about our database of more than 100,000 online and printable coupons.

I came across your "Financial Integrity" site and noticed that you provide a helpful list of Resources - specifically for Spending/Frugality. Therefore I wanted to provide you with some information about CouponCabin so that you may consider the site for inclusion in your list. Learn more about CouponCabin at

http://www.couponcabin.com/

At the bottom of this email is some general information about CouponCabin for your review. Please let me know if you have any questions before including a link to the site. I can be reached at the email below.

Thanks so much for your time,

jennipurrr
4-20-12, 4:13pm
It looks like a legit site that complies coupons from other sites. The site layout is too busy for my taste and I have other resources that I really like...for example the site southernsavers.com lets you make a shopping list from the sales flyers and links to coupons there also. But, its not a bad site for people looking for specific coupons without having search all over the net.