PDA

View Full Version : little work update

Zoe Girl
5-10-12, 9:23pm
So I wanted to give a little update as I go into less than 3 weeks of school and then a short break (okay no break) before summer camp. I am very excited about summer camp BTW.

On that job that was posted, I noticed after awhile it is for high school. That is why it uncludes setting up credit recovery. So the elementary positions that are similar may not pay that much however I am still hopeful for one of them and an increase in pay. Looking and applying,..

Then the grant based programs had their last evening meeting this monday. I didn't attend even though I was invited because I had my own staff meeting to hold and many other things. I heard it went HORRIBLE, with my supervisor saying about 5 minutes into it that obviously no one wanted to be there and they could leave. That was the only meeting I did not attend and I am supposed to be the positive cheerleader of the group. I have to wonder if it would have gone that way with me there.

I have been moving towards the parent tuition side for a few reasons, however one question I have had is it the grant side wants me back (I am feeling confident the parent tuition does want me for next year). I know it shouldn't matter but it does make my job easier to get through the struggles when I know I have value. I found out that my supervisor really does hope I come back. That does not mean I will, however it is good to know a bit where I stand before the end of year check-in.

That is where it is,

razz
5-10-12, 9:48pm
Sounds good, doesn't it?