PDA

View Full Version : Hello! A re-introduction.

Tiffany
7-7-12, 1:26pm
Hi everyone,

I posted on the previous board as a.m. We've had big changes in our lives since then, as we moved across the country to Arizona and have a 9 month old baby. And bought a house! So our debt-free days are over for a while.

I'm interested in re-connecting as an older, potentially wiser, poster who is learning how to live simply in my new role as mom. I am hoping to get back on the wagon, since life is finally settling down enough that I can get out of survival mode.

It is nice to see so many familiar faces.

Tiffany

Rosemary
7-7-12, 4:26pm
Welcome back! Where in AZ are you? Congratulations on your baby and house!

Tussiemussies
7-7-12, 6:37pm
Hi Tiffany, I' an old timer on the threads but haven't been active since the forums moved. I'm back again too enjoying reading the interesting posts here. Bet you will too! Congratulations on the birth of your baby!

bunnys
7-7-12, 6:56pm
Hi:

I'm a regular poster (albeit a new one) who never introduced herself--just started posting myself a couple months ago.

Glad to see you here. Hope you get a bunch of good ideas.

Float On
7-7-12, 10:35pm
Hi and welcome back! I mostly lurked on the old boards under another name.
Congrats on the baby and the move!

fidgiegirl
7-7-12, 10:39pm
Glad you made it back to us, Tiffany, and congrats on all the big life stuff! :)

lizii
7-8-12, 4:15am
I've been wondering where Loosechickens is--does anyone know?

herbgeek
7-8-12, 6:37am
no, but she's popped into some recent threads this week, so she must be back. :)

Selah
7-8-12, 9:12am
Hi, Tiffany, and mazel tov on the new addition to the family! You will get AMAZING ideas on these boards, and lots of encouragement. Sometimes the only difficult thing is to put the ideas into action. Stay cool in AZ!