PDA

View Full Version : It's a beautiful Sunday morning!

bunnys
8-19-12, 9:27am
I know this is going to sound a little weird.

I just looked at the Doppler and the rain has just rolled in and it looks like it's going to rain all day with a high of about 81. (It's 71 now.)

I heard a quote from my favorite Beatle, George once where he said there was nothing more depressing than a day when it rained all day. Maybe, but I LOVE rainy, cool days. It reminds me that fall is just around the corner and I'm still in shock from that 105 degrees in June in central Virginia 2 months back. That was such a horrible, lengthy heat wave. I truly feel sorry for those people in the middle of the country and the suffering they've endured these past months.

I am so looking forward to nice weather and today looks like one of those early fall days.

I'm going to start a thread on Favorite Fall Foods. But I know it's too early now...

Enjoy your Sunday, all!

CathyA
8-19-12, 11:44am
I love rainy days too! Especially the all-day rain we had last week, after not having much for 3 months.
I hope we have a long cool Fall too. I just love that kind of weather.
Enjoy your day bunnys!

Mrs-M
8-19-12, 12:37pm
We've been so fortunate in the way of moisture this year, and as with most falls (our area), it's shaping-up to be a stellar fall for us!

Happy Sunday to you, too, Bunnys!

Rosemary
8-19-12, 4:36pm
I love to hear the rain, always have. Bonus if it comes with thunder and lightning. Here in the upper midwest we only get to hear rain from about April through November, and DD and I always marvel to each other the first time we hear those raindrops hitting windows in the spring.

bunnys
8-19-12, 7:36pm
I love to hear the rain, always have. Bonus if it comes with thunder and lightning. Here in the upper midwest we only get to hear rain from about April through November, and DD and I always marvel to each other the first time we hear those raindrops hitting windows in the spring.

Not me. I'm done with T & L for now. I'm always losing trees. Just lost one during the derecho. Also lost one during a hurricane last fall.

It has been a nice day and it rained for the most of it!

Minz
8-19-12, 8:46pm
I know this is going to sound a little weird.

I just looked at the Doppler and the rain has just rolled in and it looks like it's going to rain all day with a high of about 81. (It's 71 now.)

I heard a quote from my favorite Beatle, George once where he said there was nothing more depressing than a day when it rained all day. Maybe, but I LOVE rainy, cool days. It reminds me that fall is just around the corner and I'm still in shock from that 105 degrees in June in central Virginia 2 months back. That was such a horrible, lengthy heat wave. I truly feel sorry for those people in the middle of the country and the suffering they've endured these past months.

I am so looking forward to nice weather and today looks like one of those early fall days.

I'm going to start a thread on Favorite Fall Foods. But I know it's too early now...

Enjoy your Sunday, all!

Bunnys, that's not weird at all! It's wonderful to have gratitude especially the simple things in life life a wonderful storm. I woke up super early this morning and was chilly so I had to throw a blanket over it...I also had the sense of Fall being in the air and looking forward to cooler days and the leaves changing! Ahhhh!!!