PDA

View Full Version : COnfusing similar names here

iris lily
9-23-12, 9:54pm
frugalone is NOT frugal-one--two different people

Gregg is not Greg44--two different people

SteveinMN is NOT Stevie. NOT.

the two zoes, zoebird and zoe girl are two different people. I don't get the attraction with "zoe" as a moniker, but whatever.

Just sayin. For me and anyone else. :laff:

Tradd
9-23-12, 10:04pm
Wow

herbgeek
9-24-12, 6:14am
I realized all were separate names except for frugalone and frugal-one. That would explain some of confusion. :)

leslieann
9-24-12, 9:46am
Yeah, I got caught on the gregs but also didn't know about the frugals.

Good reminder, IL.

Gregg
9-24-12, 10:05am
Gregg is not Greg44--two different people

It's easy to tell us apart. The good Greg is much more thoughtful and less inclined to intentionally place burrs under saddles. I was considering the name "Lily Iris" just to throw people off the trail, it's just too many key strokes for me. ;)

iris lily
9-24-12, 10:22am
I only threw in that thing about Steve from Minnesota because my own dyslexic eyes read his name as "Stevie"

I also tend to see "frugalone" as "frugal alone"

But I won't tell you what I saw in ObamaBiden signs in 2008:D:~)

One Gregg practices the Morman faith, the other does not

iris lily
9-24-12, 10:24am
It's easy to tell us apart. The good Greg is much more thoughtful and less inclined to intentionally place burrs under saddles. I was considering the name "Lily Iris" just to throw people off the trail, it's just too many key strokes for me. ;)

haha well, glad that didn't happen!

Mrs-M
9-24-12, 11:36am
I can see where Kestra, and Kestrel, could also be cause for a little confusion.

Mrs-M
9-24-12, 11:52am
Also, Beckyliz, and Bekkilyn, had a way of confusing me for the longest time, always making me think, "who is who".

frugalone
9-24-12, 1:38pm
I never realized there was a frugal-one when I chose my name! LOL