PDA

View Full Version : New here

el cheapo
10-5-12, 9:14pm
Hello,

I just signed up the other day. I have been interested in savings and being frugal for over 20 years, and wish I was further along than I am, but oh well. It is nice to meet up with people who have a similar bent as myself, as in real life, no one does.

I hope to get to know everyone better. My name is el cheapo but I am really a woman, so I should have named myself la cheapa. Oh well.

Tussiemussies
10-5-12, 9:46pm
Hi Cheapo,

Glad that you found this forum so you can have the support of like-minded people.
Think you will really enjoy it here, there are always great threads!

Tussiemussies - Christine

fidgiegirl
10-5-12, 10:07pm
Welcome aboard! You will find lots of kindred spirits here. Jump right in.

SteveinMN
10-5-12, 10:22pm
Welcome, ec!

Selah
10-5-12, 10:53pm
Hi, El/La Cheapo/a! :) Wow, you've been interested in saving and frugality for 20 years? I wish I had that kind of track record...I only really got interested in saving money and frugality less than ten years ago, when I was up to my eyeballs in debt. You have tapped into a great network of like-minded, intelligent, witty, creative, and very caring people here. Welcome!

rosarugosa
10-6-12, 5:38am
Welcome El Cheapo! This is a nice place :)

BayouGirl
10-6-12, 1:23pm
Welcome El Cheapo or should I feminize it to" Elle Cheapo"? I haven't been here long but I must say that I am enjoying conversing with everyone and reading their experiences and viewpoints. This is a great place to be..

Synapse to synapse
10-8-12, 1:25am
Hiya! :+1:

fidgiegirl
10-8-12, 8:11am
OOh I like Elle Cheapo too!! :D

cdttmm
10-8-12, 10:26am
Welcome! Looking forward to learning from your vast experience!

citrine
10-8-12, 11:49am
Welcome:)

Float On
10-8-12, 11:58am
Welcome! Look forward to hearing more from you.

puglogic
10-10-12, 3:08pm
We could just called you "Elle" for short. Very classy! :D Welcome to the gang. Let us know if there's anything you need help with, are curious about, or whatever will make you feel at home here. We looooooove talking about ways to save money and be frugal, so you'll fit right in.