PDA

View Full Version : Hi + Thanks!

AndrewD
10-31-12, 7:53am
Hello all!

I am crazy about simple living & coupons and finally decided to write this introduction. It won't be a long introduction, but I am happy to be here. I love savings and finding them, most of the times considering myself and extreme couponer. Does it sound crazy? I think not. ;)

fidgiegirl
10-31-12, 7:54am
Welcome aboard, Andrew! We have a handful of couponers here. Enjoy and looking forward to learning more about you!

Rosemary
10-31-12, 8:22am
Welcome! Hope you find lots of helpful tips, and enjoy sharing your own tips with us!

bke
10-31-12, 8:35am
Welcome Andrew! I'm a couponer too! I don't think I'm extreme (I don't collect hundreds of any given item) but I'm not afraid to stockpile and save my family some serious cash. There's a ton of great information here-jump right in and join the conversation!

SteveinMN
10-31-12, 8:55am
Welcome, Andrew!

SimplyL
10-31-12, 11:26am
Welcome, Andrew!

Selah
10-31-12, 11:39am
Welcome, Andrew! Remember that couponing can sometimes lead to excess and a lack of frugality, if you're not careful. I have nearly gone broke in the past from all the money I "saved," LOL!

Float On
10-31-12, 11:53am
welcome Andrew, a couple weeks ago I caught up on every episode of the extreme coupon TLC show (I'd been on bedrest with a broken ankle trying to avoid surgery). I'll use coupons for household items but rarely find one I can use for food since we avoid boxes and cans. Sure wish there were coupons for produce. One time I stockpiled toothpastes with coupons and then found that they actually do expire and taste horrible...so much for money saved.

Gardenarian
10-31-12, 2:46pm
Hi Andrew!

AndrewD
11-10-12, 9:52am
Hello everyone!

Sorry for the late reply (I had a lot of work to do lately and I don't know what to finish/do first).

@fidgiegirl (http://www.simplelivingforum.net/member.php?70-fidgiegirl) thanks for your nice comment. I'm looking forward to learn as much as possible from the couponers around here. I always want to learn and perfect the way of saving money. It's my daily job :-)

@Float O (http://www.simplelivingforum.net/member.php?184-Float-On) what you're saying it's true. I had some experiences like those myself.

@All: happy to be here!

P.S. My keyboard is crazy today!

Tussiemussies
11-10-12, 1:32pm
Hi Andrew,

Looking forward to chatting with you about coupons, I love to use them too when things are on sale and I can stockpile. I use a coupon service, they are fantastic:

www.thecouponclippers.com

Let me know if you have ever used them before!

lucas
11-12-12, 3:58pm
Hi there Andrew! Welcome on board!