PDA

View Full Version : Howdy! I"m so glad I found ya'll!

swaktexas
11-4-12, 9:55pm
Hi! I'm so glad to find this group. Hubby and I have been living simple and frugal off and on for about 23 years. I been working this year to really simplify our lives even more and I think this group will help me get over some hurdles! I am really looking forward to learning from all of you. :)

Tussiemussies
11-4-12, 10:12pm
Hi swaktexas, so nice to have you here on the forums. There are many people here with great ideas of living frugally in all it's dimensions which I'm sure you will find great new ideas here. I'm sure we can learn a lot from you too since you have been practicing frugality for some time now.

Look foward to chatting with you on the boards. Christine

Selah
11-5-12, 1:14am
Welcome, swaktexas! I have a friend who's moving from Texas to our little town in Israel, and other friends who moved from Texas to our former little town in Nevada. It's great to see my circle of Texan friends increasing! This group IS great for helping you set your frugal goals and achieving them, whether it's via simple accountability or just a lot of great advice.

mtnlaurel
11-5-12, 5:39am
Welcome! I think there are quite a few Texans here on the boards.

rosarugosa
11-5-12, 6:24am
Glad to meet you, Swaktexas. Welcome to the boards; it's a wonderful community here :)

cdttmm
11-5-12, 7:45am
Welcome, swaktexas! Looking forward to hearing from you on the forums!

SteveinMN
11-5-12, 8:36am
Hello!

SimplyL
11-5-12, 10:13am
Welcome!

Float On
11-5-12, 11:48am
Welcome!!

puglogic
11-6-12, 4:17pm
Hey swaktexas, so glad you found us too!!

What are you most interested in, simplicity-wise? Food? Health? Time? Personal finance? It's great to learn what people are up to.

lucas
11-7-12, 3:50pm
Hi there swaktexas! Nice to meet you! :welcome:

dado potato
11-7-12, 7:43pm
Welcome, hon.

It has been several years ago now, but DW and I had a truly delightful time visiting Austin and the Hill Country and Sanobel (?) Island. We traded house with a Texan for a couple weeks in the summer!

AndrewD
11-10-12, 9:52am
Hello and nice to meet you!

I am new here too!