PDA

View Full Version : This is a great forum

azooinaz
3-2-13, 11:08am
Hi everyone,

I've been reading this forum for a few months now. I have been into simple living for quite some time now. Recently, I have been introducing the concept of simple living to my husband. He is frugal and tends to like simple things, but there are still areas where we clash.

razz
3-2-13, 11:20am
Welcome:welcome:. Looking forward to your input and questions since so many here are very knowledgeable and willing to share.

Selah
3-2-13, 11:38am
Welcome, azooinaz! Yes, being on the same page with one's spouse at all times is usually a challenge. Luckily it sounds like you have more agreement between you two than disagreement.

SteveinMN
3-2-13, 12:03pm
Welcome aboard!

Tussiemussies
3-2-13, 12:10pm
Glad that you finally jumped in. Looking forward to chatting with you here...

Float On
3-2-13, 2:09pm
Welcome and thanks for jumping in.

BarbieGirl
3-2-13, 6:19pm
Welcome! There are a lot of kind, helpful people here!

Barb

Wildflower
3-3-13, 4:52am
Hello and welcome! So glad you've joined us. :)

dogmom
3-3-13, 11:04am
Welcome azooinaz - like you I've been lurking for a couple of months and have now jumped in. Looking forward to hearing your journey.

JaneV2.0
3-3-13, 1:40pm
I keep reading "jumped in" and thinking of a gang initiation. I guess you could think of us as a gang...

nswef
3-3-13, 1:45pm
Jane, You made me laugh!

Lainey
3-4-13, 10:46pm
Hi everyone,

I've been reading this forum for a few months now. I have been into simple living for quite some time now. Recently, I have been introducing the concept of simple living to my husband. He is frugal and tends to like simple things, but there are still areas where we clash.

Hi, and have to ask: does "inaz" mean you live in AZ? If yes, there's a few of us here, so a special welcome to you -

gimmethesimplelife
3-5-13, 12:49am
Hi and welcome! I am in Arizona, too, and as Lainey has said, there are a few of us here. Rob

dogmom
3-6-13, 7:31am
I keep reading "jumped in" and thinking of a gang initiation. I guess you could think of us as a gang...

LOL