PDA

View Full Version : Mountain Lions and Men's Cologne

Merski
4-6-13, 6:13pm
DH just got back from a talk about mountain lions in New England. There's something in Calvin Klein's Obsession for Men Cologne that attracts them. Scientists use it to lure them in for study. Just thought some of you might want to know.

Tussiemussies
4-6-13, 9:06pm
That is so funny!!!!! LOL. :). But I guess not if you are out in the wild with that on......

Merski
4-7-13, 7:30am
I was thinking I knew it attracted "Cougars"....:devil:

goldensmom
4-7-13, 8:25am
I know it works on "Cougars" as it's my husbands favorite cologne and I am older than he, not by much but still..........

Alan
4-7-13, 8:58am
I haven't worn cologne in years but may have to reconsider. I do enjoy communing with wildlife.

Spartana
4-9-13, 12:43pm
I was thinking I knew it attracted "Cougars"....:devil:Hmmm... my 10 years younger boyfriend wears that... just sayin' (as I sharpen my claws) :-)!

CathyA
4-9-13, 12:47pm
LOL.......this is funny!

Float On
4-9-13, 1:00pm
That is funny.
Dad used to have one cow that was very picky about what cologne he'd wear.

pinkytoe
4-9-13, 1:30pm
Used to be that some colognes contained civet oil. Maybe they still do?

pinkytoe
4-9-13, 1:33pm
Here is a link about civet oil which is extracted from their musk glands. It lists the perfumes that contain it:
http://www.civetoil.com

Spartana
4-9-13, 1:46pm
That is funny.
Dad used to have one cow that was very picky about what cologne he'd wear.Picky about which cologne your Dad wore - or which cologne the cow wore? I hear the Jersey cows will only wear Aqua Velva ;-)! Old Spice? Forgetaboutit youse guys!

Float On
4-9-13, 1:58pm
Picky about which cologne your Dad wore - or which cologne the cow wore? I hear the Jersey cows will only wear Aqua Velva ;-)! Old Spice? Forgetaboutit youse guys!

Cow (she) was funny. She'd come to the fence everyone morning to wait for him (dad). She'd sniff him and if he was wearing the one she liked, she'd rub her head against him. If (God forbid) he put on the one she didn't like, she'd turn tail and try to kick him.

Spartana
4-9-13, 10:20pm
Cow (she) was funny. She'd come to the fence everyone morning to wait for him (dad). She'd sniff him and if he was wearing the one she liked, she'd rub her head against him. If (God forbid) he put on the one she didn't like, she'd turn tail and try to kick him.

Oh those cows! :)