PDA

View Full Version : Hello on a lovely Afternoon

SevenSeven
5-9-13, 1:22pm
Good Day Everyone,

I am very glad to have found a forum that seems to share a variety of ideas that I've had as part of my quest for knowledge ever since becoming engaged with the studies of sociology, philosophy and international relations. I am excited to be here with an intend to engage in discussions and share my perspectives.

Enjoy the evening!

KayLR
5-9-13, 2:23pm
Welcome, SevenSeven....jump in anywhere!

Float On
5-9-13, 2:40pm
Welcome!!

leslieann
5-9-13, 3:01pm
Welcome from me, too. I hope you'll visit often. What are your particular interests in simple living?

SteveinMN
5-9-13, 3:44pm
Hi! Welcome. Do you actually spend time in the United Kingdom, America, and the EU?

lhamo
5-9-13, 5:07pm
Welcome, SevenSeven! Though the majority of our members seem to be based in North America, we have quite a few people from or living in other countries who post regularly here. I am one of them. I am from the US, married to someone originally from China, and living in China for the last decade. I'm also an anthropologist by training and a development/non-profit worker by profession. Look forward to your posts and to discussing the topics you mentioned above (as well as other things).

lhamo

HumboldtGurl
5-10-13, 10:39am
Welcome SevenSeven! It's always great to hear the simple living perspectives of folks in other countries.

iris lilies
5-10-13, 12:38pm
Hi OP, glad to see you posting here.

Tussiemussies
5-10-13, 4:26pm
Hi Seven Seven,

Nice to have you here on the boards. With your interests, I'm sure you will find some of the conversations enjoyable!

Chris

CathyA
5-10-13, 5:18pm
Welcome aboard SevenSeven!